We can’t do it without you!
Join other dedicated Hyannis Library volunteers and help give back to the community. Fill out the information at the bottom of the page, and a staff member will contact you.
You may also print off the volunteer application and bring it to the library, or call 508-775-2280 make an appointment to discuss volunteering opportunities. Please note: all volunteers must be submit to a CORI.
Volunteers are needed for
- Putting Library materials back on the shelf.
- Making sure Library materials are in the right place and shelves are neat and in order
- Homebound deliveries
- Working at our book shop, Ora’s Parlor
- Assisting with preparing children’s craft activities
- Assisting with running children’s programs
- Translating communications (flyers, instructions, etc.) into several community-spoken languages and helping translate during programming