Join other dedicated Hyannis Library volunteers and help give back to the community . Fill out the information below, and a staff member will contact you. You may also print off the volunteer application and bring it to the library, or call 508-775-2280 make an appointment to discuss volunteering opportunities. Please note: all volunteers must be submit to a CORI.
Volunteers are needed for
- Putting library materials back on the shelf.
- Making sure library materials are in the right place and shelves are neat and in order
- Preparing library materials for circulation
- Cleaning and repairing cd’s and dvd’s
- Book mending
- Homebound deliveries
- Working the Book shop (summer)
- Assist with preparing children’s craft activities (summer)